Our customer in Warwick, Rhode Island is seeking a Project Manager for a 6 month contract.
The ServiceNow Project Manager leads the design and implementation of various new modules associated with ServiceNow across the State of RI Agencies and IT organization. The candidate will be able to adapt to client needs, and to continuously elaborate on the enterprise ServiceNow roadmap, that delivers core capabilities and expanded features as time progresses. The Project Manager will collaborate with a diverse workforce within a matrix environment and be able to communicate effectively in obtaining and synthesizing requirements from external stakeholders, while working with the team to implement ServiceNow. The candidate will have hands on expertise in ServiceNow and manage resources, budget, schedule, customer engagement, and ensure high end-user satisfaction. Additionally, the candidate must possess strong creative, communication, and collaboration skills.
• Driving Process improvements along with handling enhancements in ServiceNow process/tools.
• Act as a Single Point of Contact between the Stakeholders and the Development vendor.
• Perform Project Planning, Control and Implementation for the requirements collated from different work streams.
• Work as a Functional Project Manager to provide specific requirements for the ServiceNow tool and work closely with the Stakeholders and Development vendor.
• Work across the State Agencies to ensure common understanding among the process executing teams in relation to the process interfaces, the data and information to be captured and process during the flow of work/activities across teams
• Receive, analyze and incorporate feedback from user communities that suggest improvements
• Provide detailed training along with the reference material to the process execution staff from various technical domains on their specific responsibilities, records and communication that they must generate
• Communicate to the resolving groups, the importance of specific process activities and how they can be best executed along with the information that they must log and update in the tools
• Periodically audit the process transactions and records in order to identify and process compliance issues and initiate corrective actions
• Actively participate in programs that identify process and service management (ITIL) training needs for the operations staff
• ITIL Intermediate is a must, ITIL Expert is preferred.
• Should have a strong understanding of ServiceNow from a Technical and Functional perspective.
• Should have strong understanding of all ITIL Processes and must have implementation experience with processes including Incident, Problem, Change, Asset and Config. Mgmt., Availability, Capacity Mgmt. etc.
• Must have managed a minimum of 2 to 3 Implementation projects using ServiceNow.
• Minimum 3 years of relevant experience
To apply for this position please visit our website https://jobs.ourcareerpages.com/job/535944?source=TCCSoftwareSolutions&jobFeedCode=TCCSoftwareSolutions&returnURL=https://www.e-tcc.com/
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans.