Posted by Kelly Grant, Senior IT Recruiter
Duration: 12 months with potential for extension
Location: Pikesville, MD
Our client is seeking a Senior Business Analyst to support an project with is implementing an automated fingerprinting system. The client desires an individual that possess a minimum of five (5) years of experience in biometric identification/verification. The candidate will be responsible for engaging end users and business analysts in gathering & defining business requirements and workflows, data validation and analysis, identifying, documenting and testing system and process changes, and conducting data gap analysis. This role will participate in the recommendation, evaluation and/or selection of a new fingerprinting system. This role interacts with all levels of the client organization. The position requires strong problem-solving, written and verbal communication, business process, time management and data analysis skills. This person will document business processes and requirements, and design and develop reports, and other informational capabilities required to support the reporting/analytics needs of the Project Management Office.
The following skills are required, at a minimum for the position
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university
- At least five (5) years of experience with the development, implementation, and maintenance of large-scale software development projects
- Experience with biometrics related software preferred.
- The ability to serve as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) for documented solutions during all phases of SDLC
- Demonstrated ability to work across multiple organizations
- Demonstrated excellence at preparing written documents and presentation.
- Experience in documenting complex business and functional requirements for software development
- Experience in isolating, replicating, reporting, and verifying defects and defect fixes
- Experience in participation in IT design reviews, to ensure compatibility and interoperability of computing systems.
- Experience with Microsoft Office products: Word, Excel, and Visio
- Experience with relational databases (RDBMS)
At TCC, we know that having a strong company culture is paramount in sustaining the success and stability of the company, especially within the information technology industry. We place our focus on the people who make our success possible and strive to create an environment that preserves and fosters growth while still promoting the DNA of our company.
Our core values:
- Building strong, reliable relationships with our employees, our partners and our clients
- Upholding integrity, honesty and respect
- Supporting our local community
- Encouraging continued education and development
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans.
To apply to this position please visit our website https://jobs.ourcareerpages.com/job/506482?source=TCCSoftwareSolutions&jobFeedCode=TCCSoftwareSolutions&returnURL=https://www.e-tcc.com/