Duration: 12 months with potential for extension
Location: Indianapolis, IN
• Advanced knowledge in Domain Object Modeling, Repository and other design patterns.
• Advanced knowledge on the OIDC, OAuth2, OpenID connect authentication and authorization using claims identity
• Advanced knowledge working with Visual Studio.net 2019 technologies (C#.net Core 3.0, MVC 5.0, Telerik Kendo controls and Async programming)
• Advance knowledge in creating the custom ASP.net Core middleware pipeline components.
• Advance knowledge in creating ASP.net Core DI containers and its features in application architecture.
• Advanced knowledge on MVC5, LINQ and Entity Framework using Oracle Managed provider
• Advanced knowledge in designing and developing MVC views, partial views, controllers, HTML helpers, Action Filters, Areas/Layouts, model objects, Microsoft identity security objects, routing, and other MVC features.
• Advanced knowledge in web design using HTML, CSS3 and Bootstrap technologies.
• Advanced knowledge in Java Script, jQuery.
• Advanced knowledge with designing and developing high-level user-friendly interfaces.
• Advanced knowledge in developing the Web API / REST using Microsoft .net technologies and implementing its security model.
• Knowledge in Oracle SQL, Views, Stored Packages/Procedures and Triggers
At TCC, we know that having a strong company culture is paramount in sustaining the success and stability of the company, especially within the information technology industry. We place our focus on the people who make our success possible and strive to create an environment that preserves and fosters growth while still promoting the DNA of our company.
Our core values:
- Building strong, reliable relationships with our employees, our partners and our clients
- Upholding integrity, honesty and respect
- Supporting our local community
- Encouraging continued education and development
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans.
To apply for this position please visit our website https://jobs.ourcareerpages.com/job/508682?source=ccp&key=HuVvMKbIvk%2faJan8wc4GfdSCG%2bivvktD3iE1YDlhU4U%3d