This position is remote, in the Baltimore/Annapolis, Maryland area.
The will manage the full cycle recruiting process, from definition of staffing need through selection and hiring of candidates, to ensure TCC and TCC’s staff augmentation clientele has the technical talent necessary to meet the business needs of the organization and our clients. In addition, the Senior Technical Recruiter will manage relationships and negotiations with external staffing vendors.
- Maintain a database of and establish ongoing outreach efforts to qualified IT candidates to provide a proactive approach to recruiting needs.
- Collaborate with internal and external clients to understand their hiring needs and goals, create job descriptions that will target qualified candidates, and develop, implement, and execute an effective hiring strategy.
- Use job boards, networking, internet tools, career fairs, cold calling, as well as out of the box methods to source both passive and active candidates.
- Screen resumes and conduct a pre-screen interview and preliminary technical assessment of candidates.
- Facilitate interview and hiring discussions with hiring managers and project teams.
- Follow up with hiring managers and candidates throughout the interview process to ensure a smooth process from initial contact through candidate close.
- Drive offer process- including extending offers, closing candidates, and generating offer letters or work with staffing vendors to execute professional service agreements.
- Ensure applicable background screens are completed prior to candidate’s start date.
- Facilitate client roll-on process.
- Keep internal Applicant Tracking System up to date.
- Keep internal Recruiting tracking documents up to date.
- Participate in daily meetings for job order prioritization and team collaboration.
Required Education, Experience, and Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree or 2-3 years technical recruiting experience with proven track record of high-quality and fast-paced recruiting for technical talent.
- Experience in pre-screening, interviewing, and providing first level technical assessments on several different technologies
- Broad knowledge of and genuine interest in programming languages, web technologies, software development process and emerging technologies
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans.
To apply for this position please visit our website https://www.e-tcc.com/open-positions.