Posted by Stephen Palamara, TCC Director of Business Development
TCC participated in the DEF/NavalX Midwest Tech Bridge Event on October 16th at Dallara Racing in Speedway, Indiana.
DEF Bloomington and NavalX featured a panel of 6 awesome veteran entrepreneurs from across the Midwest. We heard straight from the experts themselves and learned more about the Midwest Tech Bridge and how that impacts the broader defense community.
Featured speakers included:
- Monica Hutchins, Regional Director, NavalX Midwest Tech Bridge
- Sara Hamidovic, Founder and President, VET Engineering
- Dennis Wikoff, President, Vertex Solutions
- Dan Marion, Chief Marketing Officer, JJR Solutions
- Tony Vespa, Founder of Vespa Group
- Scott Hargate, Department of Navy Intrepreneur/NavalX
- Rich Banta, Lifeline Data
Attendees came from Michigan, Ohio, Kentucky, Illinois, D.C., and more to grab a drink, and get to know others who are doing great work that can benefit the DoD!
The Midwest Tech Bridge was announced on September 3rd and is one of 5 Naval Tech Bridges across the country. For more information on NavalX and the Tech Bridges, check out this link: https://www.secnav.navy.mil/agility/Pages/techbridges.aspx
To learn more about TCC’s Security Services please visit our website https://www.e-tcc.com/security-services