Posted by Kelly Grant, Senior Technical Recruiter
The Software Developer III is accountable for the design, development, and maintenance of multiple software projects. May often work in groups or independently to design, refine, and test software applications.
• Deploy software in a well-planned manner with complete coordination with all end users
• Consistently meet time lines and maintain awareness of schedules
• Interpret business technical and functional requirements and design solutions to meet those requirements
• Work effectively in a team environment and balance individually assigned work
• Perform modifications to complex, multi-user systems
• Work independently and be customer service oriented
• Associate’s Degree in Computer Science or a comparable degree or equivalent work/school experience.
• 5+ years’ experience participating in collaborative development environment preferred.
• Extensive experience with Microsoft based technologies:
o Visual Studio, C#, ASP.NET
o MVVM Frameworks preferred
o Angular 4+ (CLI), Typescript, Boostrap, SCSS
o Microsoft SQL Server, Stored Procedures or LINQ
o Team Foundation Server, TFS User Stories – Desired
• Able to automate routine maintenance and tasks via scripting languages
• Experience with multi-tier application design and development and knowledge of design patterns
• Unit testing and integration
• Understanding of distributed systems and data structures, both in design and implantation.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
• Employer-funded Health Reimbursement Arrangement (HRA)
• Company sponsored 401k
• Paid Time Off
Founded in 1996 in Indianapolis, IN, The Consultants Consortium (TCC) is an innovative solutions provider committed to designing and delivering high-value, cost-effective IT consulting services and application technology solutions for both the private and public sectors. With a team of more than 250 IT and business professionals, TCC serves clients nationwide, from state and federal government agencies to commercial sector customers. TCC is committed to providing the most cutting edge solutions, and with that, ensures they stay up-to-date on crucial certifications and affiliations. Among these are the highly accredited Microsoft Certifications.
At TCC, we know that having a strong company culture is paramount in sustaining the success and stability of the company, especially within the information technology industry. That’s why we place our focus on the people who make our success possible: our employees, partners and clients. We strive to create an environment that preserves and fosters growth while still promoting the DNA of our company.
Our core values:
• Building strong, reliable relationships with our employees, our partners and our clients
• Upholding integrity, honesty and respect
• Supporting our local community
• Encouraging continued education and development
To apply for this position please visit our website: https://jobs.ourcareerpages.com/job/475131?source=TCCSoftwareSolutions&jobFeedCode=TCCSoftwareSolutions&returnURL=https://www.e-tcc.com/
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans.