Posted by Kelly Grant, Senior IT Recruiter
Tech companies want employees with the latest knowledge and skills, and IT certifications demonstrate a person’s mastery of an IT technology or practice. Certifications also show a dedication to the profession and a desire to stay up-to-date on the latest innovations.
I read an article by Robert Half about the most valuable IT certifications in today’s tech job market. https://www.roberthalf.com/blog/salaries-and-skills/which-it-certifications-are-most-valuable
The article listed the following as some of the most valuable:
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM)
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect
- Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
- Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP)
- CompTIA A+
- Global Information Assurance Certification (GIAC)
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert: Cloud Platform and Infrastructure
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
Some companies, including TCC, pay for professional development for employees, which makes earning a certification affordable, and a great way to expand your skill set, pave the way for advancement, and stand out from the crowd when looking for a new position.
To learn more about TCC please visit our website https://www.e-tcc.com/who-we-are.