The Business Analyst II translates detailed business needs into application software requirements. The primary focus is gathering and documenting business requirements, as well as writing technical requirements. The Business Analyst III acts as a liaison with users of the software to address questions/issues. They determine specific business application software requirements to address business needs and work with programming staff to ensure requirements are incorporated into system design and testing. This is a customer facing role.
- Reviews, analyzes, and evaluates business systems and user needs.
- Documents requirements, defines scope and objectives, and formulates systems to parallel overall business strategies.
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with external and internal customers to analyze information needs and functional requirements and deliver the following as needed:
- Functional Requirements
- Business Requirements Document
- Use Cases
- Screen and Interface Design
- System Design Document
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, articulate high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to an advanced understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs
- Assist in the creation and quality assurance review of design documents and test results to ensure all project requirements are satisfied
- Utilize experience in enterprise-wide requirements using definition and management systems and methodologies
- Works directly with clients and project and business leaders to identify analytical requirements
- Serve as the liaison between internal and external customers, support team, technology team, and the software development team through which requirements flow and analyze between usability and performance needs
- Assist in design, development, and delivery of training as required
- Maintain product status documentation
- Conduct business requirement review sessions, JAD sessions, design reviews and project status meetings
- Elicit and document business processes to identify gaps and /or potential enhancements to further automate business processing
- Accurately estimate delivery effort
- Adhere to Service Delivery Life Cycle processes
- Template and/or business process development, as needed
- Management of multiple initiatives and projects
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration or other related field or equivalent experience
- Experience with Microsoft Suite
- Minimum 3 years of experience with business analysis and writing business requirements
- Reference manual content in compliance with the life cycle methodology
- Experience in the development of application specifications and flowcharts
- Knowledge of HIPPA is desired
- Knowledge of pharmacy systems is desired
• Occasional travel to Cincinnati, OH will be required
• Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
• Employer-funded Health Reimbursement Arrangement (HRA)
• Company sponsored 401k
• Paid Time Off
Founded in 1996 in Indianapolis, IN, The Consultants Consortium (TCC) is an innovative solutions provider committed to designing and delivering high-value, cost-effective IT consulting services and application technology solutions for both the private and public sectors. With a team of more than 250 IT and business professionals, TCC serves clients nationwide, from state and federal government agencies to commercial sector customers. TCC is committed to providing the most cutting edge solutions, and with that, ensures they stay up-to-date on crucial certifications and affiliations. Among these are the highly accredited Microsoft Certifications.
At TCC, we know that having a strong company culture is paramount in sustaining the success and stability of the company, especially within the information technology industry. That’s why we place our focus on the people who make our success possible: our employees, partners and clients. We strive to create an environment that preserves and fosters growth while still promoting the DNA of our company.
Our core values:
• Building strong, reliable relationships with our employees, our partners and our clients
• Upholding integrity, honesty and respect
• Supporting our local community
• Encouraging continued education and development
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans.
To apply for this position please visit our website https://www.e-tcc.com/open-positions