Our client has an urgent need for multiple Support Specialists to assist with their state wide launch of a major enterprise system for the State of Indiana. A Support Specialist will be on each site to answer end user questions, work with technical support, and document technical issues. There will be 4 weeks of training provided on the system prior to go-live date. Specialists will be paid expenses for approved overnight stays, mileage, tolls, and parking.
Start Date: June 3, 2019
Duration: 3 – 6 months
Location: Multiple locations within Indiana
• Travel to assigned facility(s) for on-site support
• Help new users with questions on functions of new system
• Troubleshoot any issues with new system
• Provide training and high-level customer service
• Requires in-state travel 100%
• Willingness to travel throughout the entire state
• Must have reliable transportation within the state of Indiana
• Valid Driver’s License and Proof of Insurance
• Prior experience with training, teaching or instructing end users
• Comfortable with state of the art computer technology
• Adaptable to diverse working environments
• Must be a self-starter who is self-directed, organized, and learns quickly
• Ability to retain knowledge to apply to user training
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans.
Founded in 1996 in Indianapolis, IN, The Consultants Consortium (TCC) is an innovative solutions provider committed to designing and delivering high-value, cost-effective IT consulting services and application technology solutions for both the private and public sectors. With a team of more than 250 IT and business professionals, TCC serves clients nationwide, from state and federal government agencies to commercial sector customers. TCC is committed to providing the most cutting edge solutions, and with that, ensures they stay up-to-date on crucial certifications and affiliations. Among these are the highly accredited Microsoft Certifications.