Posted by Kelly Grant, TCC Senior Technical Recruiter
When you join the TCC team, you join a team of exceptional individuals who are experts in their fields. At TCC, you will have the opportunity to use technology to make our clients’ lives easier and their businesses more profitable.
• Reviews, analyzes, and evaluates business systems and user needs.
• Documents requirements, defines scope and objectives, and formulates systems to parallel overall business strategies.
• Proactively communicate and collaborate with external and internal customers to analyze information needs and functional requirements
• Deliver the following as needed:
o Eliciting and writing software requirements.
o Requirements organization.
o Translating and simplifying requirements for technical and non-technical staff.
o Requirements management and communication.
o Requirements analysis
• Assist in developing test scripts, use cases and testing.
• System and user documentation.
• Assist in development of design documents
• Adhere to Service Delivery Life Cycle processes
• Template and/or business process development, as needed
• Management of multiple initiatives and projects
• Reviewing material and assisting with sales presentations
• BA/BS in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration or other related field or equivalent experience
• Experience with Microsoft Suite
• Minimum of 4 years of experience with business analysis that includes writing business requirements
• Reference manual content in compliance with the life cycle methodology
• Experience in the development of application specifications and flowcharts
• Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
• Employer-funded Health Reimbursement Arrangement (HRA)
• Company sponsored 401k
• Paid Time Off
Founded in 1996 in Indianapolis, IN, The Consultants Consortium (TCC) is an innovative solutions provider committed to designing and delivering high-value, cost-effective IT consulting services and application technology solutions for both the private and public sectors. With a team of more than 250 IT and business professionals, TCC serves clients nationwide, from state and federal government agencies to commercial sector customers. TCC is committed to providing the most cutting edge solutions, and with that, ensures they stay up-to-date on crucial certifications and affiliations. Among these are the highly accredited Microsoft Certifications.
At TCC, we know that having a strong company culture is paramount in sustaining the success and stability of the company, especially within the information technology industry. That’s why we place our focus on the people who make our success possible: our employees, partners and clients. We strive to create an environment that preserves and fosters growth while still promoting the DNA of our company.
Our core values:
• Building strong, reliable relationships with our employees, our partners and our clients
• Upholding integrity, honesty and respect
• Supporting our local community
• Encouraging continued education and development
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans.
To see open positions at TCC, please visit our website http://e-tcc.com/open-positions