Posted by Kelly Grant, TCC Senior Technical Recruiter
When you join the TCC team, you join a team of exceptional individuals who are experts in their fields. At TCC, you will have the opportunity to use technology to make our clients’ lives easier and their businesses more profitable.
The Senior Software Architect is accountable for the design, development, and maintenance of multiple software projects and managing, directing, and developing other technical resources. The Architect works with product management to translate requirements into working software by the creation of development plans, architectures, and workflows. He or she works and communicates directly with end clients.
• Interpret business, technical, and functional requirements and design solutions to meet these requirements
• Help to define the architecture and design of product features
• Produce and refine level of effort estimates for features and bug fixes
• Assist with the review and prioritization of outstanding defects
• Work with team and Quality Assurance to identify and solve performance and functionality defects
• Deploy software in a well planned manner with complete coordination with all end users
• Assign tasks to and review work products of other team members
• Lead and provide guidance, direction, mentoring, and support to more junior team members
• Write clean, clear code and unit tests, which stand as an example for the rest of the team to follow
• Participate in interviewing and recruiting of new team members
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a comparable degree
• 6-12 years of application software development experience
• Experience with multi-tier application design and development and knowledge of design patterns
• Extensive experience with Microsoft based technologies
o C# and .NET technologies
o LINQ, Entity Framework, REST Web API
o Angular CLI, Typescript, HTML, XML
o Microsoft SQL Server, Transact-SQL, SSRS
o Visual Studio and Visual Studio Code
o Team Foundation Server, TFS User Stories
• Experience participating in collaborative development environment
• Prior experience as a leader within a software development team
• Development experience within the Agile methodology
• Experience with working with external customers and vendors
• A proven track record of software delivery
• Experience with peer code review practices
• May require occasional (10-20%) travel out of state
• Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
• Employer-funded Health Reimbursement Arrangement (HRA)
• Company sponsored 401k
• Paid Time Off
Founded in 1996 in Indianapolis, IN, The Consultants Consortium (TCC) is an innovative solutions provider committed to designing and delivering high-value, cost-effective IT consulting services and application technology solutions for both the private and public sectors. With a team of more than 250 IT and business professionals, TCC serves clients nationwide, from state and federal government agencies to commercial sector customers. TCC is committed to providing the most cutting edge solutions, and with that, ensures they stay up-to-date on crucial certifications and affiliations. Among these are the highly accredited Microsoft Certifications.
At TCC, we know that having a strong company culture is paramount in sustaining the success and stability of the company, especially within the information technology industry. That’s why we place our focus on the people who make our success possible: our employees, partners and clients. We strive to create an environment that preserves and fosters growth while still promoting the DNA of our company.
Our core values:
• Building strong, reliable relationships with our employees, our partners and our clients
• Upholding integrity, honesty and respect
• Supporting our local community
• Encouraging continued education and development
To see open positions at TCC, please visit our website http://e-tcc.com/open-positions.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans.