Posted by Kelly Grant, TCC Senior Technical Recruiter
When you join the TCC team, you join a team of exceptional individuals who are experts in their fields. At TCC, you will have the opportunity to use technology to make our clients’ lives easier and their businesses more profitable.
Duration: 1 year plus
Location: Indianapolis, IN
TCC has a client in Indianapolis working on a large software development effort. This is a long-term contract engagement with the potential for multiple one-year extension.
- DDL creation, Performance tuning, Instance/Schema/Roles/Users
- 5-7 Years of experience in DBA activities
- Experience in Oracle Database (8i, 9i, 10g or 11g)
- Strong skills in both logical and physical database design/modeling
- Strong skills in identifying and fixing database issues related to dead lock, abnormal application lock, contention, etc.
- Strong skills in performance tuning of SQL queries
- Strong skills in maintaining multiple databases and to support development team
- Strong skills in writing Stored Procedures, Packages, triggers, Views
- Experience in writing shell/batch scripts for processes like RMAN, VERITAS backups, debug instance/database crash/recovery
- Experience with backup and recovery and Security
- Manage day-to-day database operations, monitor and maintain schema objects
- Experience with JEE/WEB applications are a plus
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Data Masking, Golden Gate experience
- Ability to adapt quickly to an existing, complex environment
- Ability to quickly learn new concepts is necessary
- Candidate should be a self-motivated, independent, detail oriented, responsible team-player and exhibit exceptional relationship management skills
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral
- Passionate about building high-quality systems with software implementation best practices while leading and mentoring a team of developers
- Ability to understand methodologies and tools used for delivery and display a passion to follow and devise processes for improving quality
- Ability to multi-task & support multiple priorities / multiple deliverables
- Ability to understand requirements and turn them to useful client deliverables using a team
- Strong Analytical and Problem Solving Skills
- Oracle certifications are a plus
To see open positions at TCC, please visit our website http://e-tcc.com/open-positions.