Posted by Kelly Grant, TCC Senior Technical Recruiter
When you join the TCC team, you join a team of exceptional individuals who are experts in their fields. At TCC, you will have the opportunity to use technology to make our clients’ lives easier and their businesses more profitable.
The Trainer is responsible for designing, planning, and implementing end user trainings. A working knowledge of multiple software systems is required for training. Additionally, the position will work collaboratively with other team members to provide support, share knowledge, mentor and encourage new employees and ensure a quality customer experience at all times.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Work with Training Manager to understand the training needs of the project
Create Training Plan documents including training outline and training schedules based on the number of users and the training needs
- Assist in creating all initial training documents including Agenda, Frequently Asked Questions, User Tip Sheets, Hardware Tips, Trainer Contact Information, and Practice Case Vignettes
- Attend project meetings as needed
- Provide instructor led end user trainings on Ascend and other software developed through on-site and web-based training sessions
- Provide feedback from trainings to Training Manager, Project Manager and Technical Lead
- Research, coordinate and submit Travel Requests per TCC travel policy
- Train User Support Staff on necessary systems so they can support the end users once training has been completed
- Work with Sales Team to provide demos for potential clients
- Generate, review and edit end user documentation such as software manuals and release notes
- Other duties as assigned
- Travel is expected for this position.
- Traveling to client locations to provide training and demos.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Associates Degree in related field
- 3+ years of training experience
- Self-starter who is highly organized, learns quickly and retains that knowledge to apply to user trainings
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, verbally and in writing
- Troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Health, dental and vision packages
- 401(k) plan
- Company paid life insurance
- Paid time off
To see open positions at TCC, please visit our website http://e-tcc.com/open-positions.