Posted by Kelly Grant, TCC Senior Technical Recruiter
When you join the TCC team, you join a team of exceptional individuals who are experts in their fields. At TCC, you will have the opportunity to use technology to make our clients’ lives easier and their businesses more profitable.
The Senior System Engineer is responsible for the planning and engineering of an organization’s systems infrastructure. Includes the implementation and design of hardware and software. Monitors the performance of systems.
- Install and configure patch management systems that deploy patches in an automated fashion to virtual and operating system platforms
- Design, install, maintain, and troubleshoot virtual and operating system platforms
- Configure backup systems and ensure consistent and reliable backups of virtual and multiple operating system platforms
- Monitor and maintain system configurations to ensure security data integrity of virtual and multiple operating system platforms
- Monitor system availability and resource consumption of virtual and multiple operating system platforms
- Design and implement security related controls that enhance the security posture of the virtual platform, operating systems, and SAN storage systems
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related technical degree
- 7+ years of experience working in the Information Technology field
- Experience with Windows Server advanced administrative functions
- Experience with virtualization platforms, specifically VMWare 5, 5.5,6
- Experience with CISCO networking infrastructure platforms
- Experience with SAN storage platforms
- Vendor certifications are preferred
- ITIL certification or experience desired
- Health, dental and vision packages
- 401(k) plan
- Company paid life insurance
- Paid time off
To see open positions at TCC, please visit our website http://e-tcc.com/open-positions.