Posted by Stephen Palamara, TCC Director of Business Development
Employees don’t engage with social media on company time, right? Oh yes, they do, and it can be a real security risk to your business.
This article on the Investment News website was a quick read and provided five easy steps to help employees keep their social media and web use safe. http://www.investmentnews.com/article/20180920/FREE/180929998/five-social-media-cybersecurity-updates-you-can-address-now.
- Train staff not to click on unknown links
- Keep track of passwords using a password manager
- If a website offers extra password protection, don’t click “skip for now”
- Train staff to stay away from Facebook quizzes
- Make sure software is up to date
These social media cybersecurity tips will help keep your employees and your business safe while you’re connected online.
To learn more about TCC’s Cybersecurity and IT Managed Services, please visit our website https://e-tcc.com/managed-services.