Posted by Andrew Hwang, TCC President and Chief Executive Officer
TCC is proud to announce we were recently awarded recertification in the State of Indiana as a Minority-Owned business enterprise. TCC’s recertification is valid through July 31, 2021.
Recognizing the importance of Minority and Women’s Business Enterprises (MBE/WBE) participation in state purchases, the State of Indiana created the Governor’s Commission on Minority Business Development, which is now the Governor’s Commission on Minority and Women’s Business Enterprises. The Commission’s mandate is to explore opportunities and implement activities that will enable MBE/WBE to fully participate in the Procurement system.
Benefits of Certification
As a certified minority- or woman-owned business, companies will:
- Qualify for MBE/WBE subcontracting opportunities on state contracts in Indiana, which provide for the attainment of business diversity goals
- Receive notification of state business opportunities
- Receive access to training opportunities
- Receive notice of upcoming events such as networking opportunities
- Appear in a directory of certified firms
- Qualify as an MBE/WBE for purchasing by casinos and state universities, as well as other public and private organizations
To learn more about MBE/WBE Certification, please visit the State of Indiana’s website: https://www.in.gov/idoa/mwbe/index.htm.
To learn more about TCC please visit our website: http://e-tcc.com/who-we-are.